Spinal Disc, Joint and Soft Tissue Repair
Regenerative Medicine at Neospine
The providers at NeoSpine are national leaders in the Regenerative Medicine. They are at the forefront of advanced applications for Platelet-rich plasma (PRP), Mesenchymal (MSC) and Amniotic Stem Cell applications.
Our partners have selected NeoSpine because of our reputation for excellence and our track record of success.
There is a wide range of applications for these technologies. At NeoSpine our focus is on the spine and musculoskeletal applications.
Some of the conditions that have been treated with these technologies are:
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Knee Pain
- Tendon Injuries (Patellar Tendonitis, Quad Tendon)
- Muscle injuries
- Ligament sprains or tears (MCL, LCL)
- Hip Pain
- Muscle pain or injury
- Pyriformis syndrome
- Greater Trochanteric Bursitis
- Tendon Injuries
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Hamstring tendonitis or tears
- Shoulder and Arm Pain
- Rotator Cuff tendonitis, tendonopathy or partial tears
- Bicipital tendonitis
- Medial and Lateral epicondylitis (golfers & tennis elbow)
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament sprain or tears
- Lower Leg and Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Peroneal tendonitis
- Ankle sprains/ligament injury
- Achilles tendonitis or partial tear
More information about stem cells may be found on the Celling Biosciences website.